Govt has no info on death of Indians in Afghan bombing

Apr 20, 2017, 08:51
Govt has no info on death of Indians in Afghan bombing

According to the Kabul based Pajhwok Afghan News agency, out of the 96 militants killed in the strike, 13 were Indians.

The bomb attack carried out by the U.S. military last week in Nangarhor province in Afghanistan has killed 13 suspected Indians, an Afghan agency reported yesterday.

A government official on Wednesday said there was no information about death of any Indian in the April 13 bombing by the United States on an ISIS tunnel complex in Afghanistan.

The Indian Home Ministry, however, couldn't confirm the death of Indian nationals in the strike.

In 2016, 22 youths from Kerala fled to Afghanistan to join Daesh and reportedly reached Nangarhar province.

Jeter, Bush join forces in bid to buy Marlins
In its 2017 franchise value rankings, Forbes has the Marlins worth $940 million, 25 among 30 Major League clubs. A Fox Business report believed the bidding " could range anywhere between $800 million and $1.6 billion ".

Our we flexing our muscles internationally to create a diversion to our national concerns: Immigration ban, health care, tax reform, Russian investigation, budget, etc?

An Afghanistan-based news agency said on Tuesday that 13 Indians were killed in the Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) attack by the US military in Achin district of Nangarhar province last week.

The US military last week dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb ever deployed in combat on an Islamic State tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan, close to the Pakistani border.

The report also identified two militants killed in the raid as Commander Mohammad, an Indian national and Geeta, an Indian national.

Never miss a story again - sign up to our Telegram channel and we'll keep you up to speed!